- I have grown to care for the people that handled my case. Not only was I satisfied but I found new friends. This law firm is very dedicated to their clients in every way.Michelle R.
- Your firm was first class in every way. We felt that you truly cared about us during the case.Jeanine K.
- I am blessed to have you on my side, representing me with utmost professionalism combined with legal and ethical acumen. You Rocked!Marivie D.
- …my sincere gratitude goes to you for being professional, knowledgeable and most of all your kindness and compassion. My experience with your firm was all pleasant. I appreciate everything that your firm has done for me.A. V.
- My attorney went above and beyond... He was communicative throughout the case and always made sure I knew what was going on.Cherie
LAS VEGAS’ PREMIER PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?View all >>
- Do I need a lawyer?
Because the insurance industry invests billions of dollars training insurance claims adjusters in all aspects of the law in order to further the interests of the insurance company, there is almost no circumstance involving bodily injuries that a person does not need an attorney. Further, studies have shown that even after hiring and paying an attorney, people with injury claims net more money when they do hire an attorney compared to those that handle the matter on their own.
- When should I hire a lawyer?
If you have been injured in an accident, it is never too soon to hire a lawyer. The more time that passes, the more difficult in may become enforcing your rights and protecting you from the attempts by the insurance industry to compromise those rights. Plus, the attorneys fee is usually the same whether the attorney is involved from the beginning or not until right before the case is resolved. Therefore, there is no cost benefit to waiting to hire an attorney. And once you hire an attorney, all you need to focus on is recovering from your injuries. The attorney will take care of everything else to ensure your rights are fully protected.
- Why should I hire Henness & Haight
Our firm is dedicated solely to helping those injured in accidents. We are very good at what we do. Also, because we do not run a typical “volume” injury practice, we give each of our clients the absolute best representation and personal service. We consider our clients part of the family and always go the “extra mile” for them. The best compliment a business can receive is a referral from a client of that business. The main source of clients for Henness & Haight is our clients, and that is something that cannot be said by any other personal injury law firm in Southern Nevada. You should hire Henness & Haight because there is truly no better law firm in Las Vegas, or anywhere Nevada, when it comes to helping people injured in accidents.
For many years, Henness & Haight, Injury Attorneys was one of the best kept secrets in Las Vegas personal injury law. We were in business for almost seven years before we advertised. At first, we were not even listed in the phone book. Every case came to us by word of mouth.
Today, we advertise on television, in the phone book and on the Web. However, a large majority of our cases still come to us by referrals from past clients and other attorneys. No matter how you came to hear about our law firm, by the end of your case we want you to be confident to refer us to your friends and family members who have been injured. A referral is the biggest compliment we can receive. Read More…
- November 27, 2015
When you are injured due to the use of a product that is in some…
- November 24, 2015
Being a firefighter or police officer is likely one of the most stressful careers a…
- November 19, 2015
When pursuing a personal injury claim due to an accident involving a motor vehicle such…
- November 17, 2015
Leaving your child in daycare is stressful enough as it is. You have to work…