Holidays are when you want to spend quality time with family and friends. This quality time often involves alcohol, leading to an increased risk for accidents involving alcohol around certain holidays.
According to the CDC, between 2003 and 2012, 1,025 people in Nevada were killed in an accident involving a drunk driver. That’s why the personal injury attorneys at Henness & Haight want to help our community avoid these accidents by offering sober rides home on certain holidays.
We’re going to help out with the bill when folks get safe rides home:
Qualifying 2019 Holidays
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
How It Works
All you have to do is to make the decision to not drive while intoxicated by taking an Uber, Lyft or cab home. Pay the fare upfront, and we will reimburse you for it via Paypal.
- Rides must be taken within Las Vegas on any of the qualifying holidays listed above.
- Rides must be taken between 7 p.m. the day of the holiday and 10 a.m. the morning after.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum reimbursement value of $25 anywhere within Las Vegas.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions in 2019.
- To get reimbursed, you must send your Receipt, a Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and a PayPal associated email address within 7 days of the qualifying holiday to:
- Henness & Haight
- 8972 Spanish Ridge Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89148