Mark G. Henness was born and raised in Beaverton, Oregon, birthplace of Nike and home to its World Headquarters. He first came to Las Vegas to attend the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he graduated with distinction with a Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre Arts. He returned to Oregon where he attended law school at Willamette University College of Law, a private law school with the distinction of being the oldest law school west of the Mississippi. Mr. Henness earned his Juris Doctorate in 1995 and subsequently returned to Las Vegas to begin his law career.
Mr. Henness’ legal career began at the Nevada Attorney General’s Office where he defended such entities as the Nevada Department of Transportation. Thereafter, Mr. Henness took a position with the regional law firm of Broening, Oberg Woods, Wilson & Cass, where his practice focused primarily on insurance defense and insurance bad faith defense.
Since 2000, Mr. Henness has been an owner and partner of Henness & Haight, Injury Attorneys. His practice has been dedicated solely to representing individuals injured in accidents. Mr. Henness has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict and he handles all types of personal injury cases from car accident injury cases to defective product cases, and he has successfully collected millions of dollars from insurance companies on behalf of his clients.
In his spare time, Mr. Henness enjoys spending time with his wife and four children, playing tennis and golf, playing guitar, and performing close-up magic.
- Nevada, 1995
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
B.A. Theatre, Honors: With Distinction
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Nevada Justice Association, Member
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- MyVegas Magazine Top 100 Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorneys 2017 – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Legal Elite – Nevada Business Magazine
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Nevada Attorney General’s Officer
- Broening, Oberg Woods, Wilson & Cass