Victims Deserve Full Financial Compensation
Through a personal injury lawsuit, plaintiffs can seek financial relief for the complete value of their damages. To recover full and fair compensation, it imperative that you work with an experienced lawyer. Insurance companies are aggressive — they often offer settlements that are wholly unreasonable. At Henness & Haight, our Las Vegas, NV burn injury lawyers know how to help clients recover the maximum compensation. You may be entitled to damages for:
- Emergency room treatment;
- Medical bills;
- Physical therapy;
- Psychological counseling;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Scarring or disfigurement;
- Permanent impairment; and
- Wrongful death.
Notably, with burn injury claims, plaintiffs should be offered financial relief that accounts for their pain and suffering and for any long-term scarring or disfigurement. Serious burns are extremely painful, and they may leave disfiguring scars. These non-economic damages must be properly compensated.
Why Hire the Burn Injury Attorneys at Henness & Haight
Our Nevada burn injury attorneys are dedicated and attentive advocates for our clients. We firmly believe in putting client needs first. If you or your family member suffered a serious burn injury in Nevada, we will:
- Conduct a free, no obligation review of your burn injury claim;
- Answer any questions you have about your legal rights;
- Carefully investigate the case — obtaining evidence;
- Work directly with top medical professionals to get you the right treatment and to document your injuries;
- Handle settlement negotiations with the insurance company; and
- Craft a strong, persuasive burn injury lawsuit.
We are proud of our proven track record of successful results representing clients in personal injury claims in Nevada. In case after case, our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys have helped clients obtain maximum settlement offers. At the same time, we are always ready to pursue litigation to hold negligent defendants and their insurers accountable.
Speak to Our Las Vegas, NV Burn Injury Attorneys Right Away
At Henness & Haight, our Nevada personal injury lawyers have the skills and experience required to handle the full range of burn injury claims. If you or your loved one suffered a serious burn in an accident, we are available to help.
To set up a free, strictly confidential consultation, please contact our law firm today. With office locations in Las Vegas, we represent injured victims in communities throughout Clark County, including North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Summerlin South, and Winchester.